MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




The Historic Third Ward {Milwaukee Senior Photographer}

I had the pleasure of taking my nephew's senior photos this weekend and I had such a blast. He has always been very reserved around me so it was really cool to see him in his element with his guitar. I love seeing how his personality really shines in some of these shots....my favorites were some of the completely candid ones when he was just jamming on his guitar and didn't think I was filming. The Third Ward is an awesome location to shoot in too, with endless possibilities! Check out some of my favorite shots:










I've also been experimenting with sun flare (LOVE!) lately and here are a few with varying amounts of flare:



No comments:

Post a Comment