MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Lakefront Engagement Session {Milwaukee Engagement Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

I met this adorable couple last April at Alterra on the lake on a crazy spring day when it was sleeting little balls of snow. Nothing like spring in Wisconsin! A couple weeks ago, I had the pleasure of meeting them at Alterra once again and spending the evening at the lakefront to capture these moments in honor of their engagement. These two met at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (my alma mater!), fell in love, and moved to Milwaukee to start their lives together. They will say "I do" next summer at the Seven Seas in Hartland. Robin and Adam, I have really enjoyed getting to know you and I hope you love these photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking good

Post a Comment