MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Sunday Funday {Milwaukee Family Photographer}

A couple weeks ago I headed out to this beautiful farmhouse of a friend to shoot these photos of some other friends of ours. You may remember them from here or here. They have become some pretty loyal customers of mine. Thanks, Heidi and Matt! Their older son and our son, Cooper, are the best of friends so I had to refrain from even mentioning that I was going to see them for fear that Cooper would be heartbroken that he too, didn't get to play with his BFF that day. It was a bit cloudy and windy that Sunday morning but turned out to be the perfect conditions for a photo shoot. I just adore the personalities of both of these boys and you can definitely see how sweet and playful they are in these shots. I had so much fun watching them explore. My idea of a Sunday Funday.

No comments:

Post a Comment