MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




May Your Holidays be Merry & Bright {Milwaukee Child Photographer - Erin Harris Photography}

A couple months ago I headed out to a friend's farm for a holiday photo shoot of my own kids. Although I am sure you would guess I am shooting photos of my children all the time and have plenty of "holiday-card-worthy" shots just laying around, that actually is not the case. In fact, although I am sure to be found every weekend with a camera in hand, these days I am snapping photos of everyone else's children WAY more often than I am my own. We have actually never really gotten all dressed up and headed out for a "formal shoot" before, so I decided it was about time. I had several ideas in mind, but mostly just wanted to capture my little ladybug and Coop-a-loop exploring a new place and simply being Coop and Luz.

First they made an adventure of exploring the yard and peeking around in the barn...


...where they "happened upon" this fun toy...


...then they struck a pose for a few shots behind the barn...


...and finally had a BALL with these red balloons...



Did you have fun shooting your family holiday card? We sure did!

So, this holiday season, from our home to yours...

Pin It

1 comment:

JuliannaMargaret said...

I can't get enough of this entry! Awwww, can't wait to see you guys!!!

Post a Comment