MY WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

Please visit my new website and blog at
www.erinharrisphotography.com

For more information about sessions and pricing,
please contact me at
erin@erinharrisphotography.com




Backyard One-Year Photos { Milwaukee Family Photographer | Erin Harris Photography }

I met this adorable little guy a couple weeks ago in his backyard with his mom and dad for his one-year photos. He has the sweetest disposition and darling dimples. What a charmer! His mom is a colleague of mine and I was honored when she asked me to take these photos for her. Upon arrival to their home in Cedarburg, I was immediately enamored with their beautiful backyard, complete with a tree swing, a hammock and an arbor....but after just a short time, I completely fell for the little man and his chocolate brown sparkly eyes!  He was born 12 weeks early, so not only is this sweetie pie a charmer, he is absolutely a miracle! Jessie and Phil, thanks so much for the honor of photographing your family. I hope you love the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment